Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi I know this is going up the day after the holiday but I have been a little busy. I just want to wish all of the readers of this little blog a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year. I was not able to find my copy of the Legion holiday story that I was looking for, but hopefully I will find it when it comes time to cover it chronologically.  I hope to keep pushing out post well into the new year continuing on covering the appearances of the Legion in Superboy, but if there are people who want me to cover their later Pre crisis appearances or go back to the Adventure comics Run, Leave a comment on the Blog. I am thinking about getting an Email account for this blog but I will let you know.
Have a happy holiday and I will see you next time with the 2nd part of the the Mordru the Merciless story.

(Hey I was just thinking if you put a red hat on Mordru he might make a good Santa, in an evil sort of way.)

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment